MAT 860: Topics in Topology (Lie groups, Lie algebras, and representations)
Please see the Blackboard page for communication and course content.
- Fall 2021: MAT 661: Introduction to Topology.
- Spring 2022: MAT 551: Fundamental Concepts of Geometry.
Graduate advising (for publications, please see my research page)
Elahe Khalili Samani, Ph.D. expected 2021.
Undergraduate advising (for publications, please see my research page):
- Yantao Wu, B.S. 2021, Syracuse University.
- Undergraduate research project funded by the Syracuse Office for Undergraduate Research and Creative Engagement (SOURCE).
- 2021 University Scholar Award (one of 12, which is less than 0.5% of graduating seniors)
- Starts a Ph.D. in mathematics at Johns Hopkins University in Fall 2021.
- Adam Rose, B.S. 2015, UC Santa Barbara.
- Senior thesis.
- Currently Ph.D. student in applied mathematics at UC Davis.
- Yevgeniya (Jenna) Tarasova, B.S. 2015, UC Santa Barbara.
- RTG summer research fellowship and senior thesis,
- Currently Ph.D. student in mathematics at Purdue University.
- Jordan Rainone, B.S. 2014, UC Santa Barbara.
- CCS summer research fellowship and CCS senior thesis
- Completed master’s at SISSA and is currently Ph.D. student in mathematics at Stony Brook.
- Eric Ling, B.S. 2013 and M.A. 2015, UC Santa Barbara
- RTG summer research fellowship, co-advised with Xianzhe Dai.
- Ph.D. 2019, University of Miami. Now a postdoc at Rutgers.